HealthTrak is a internet-based tool -- available 24 hours a day, seven days a week -- enabling patients to communicate more conveniently and more effectively with their doctor's office.
With HealthTrak, patients have the opportunity to:
- request appointments,
- update demographic information including contact information,
- submit billing and other customer service questions,
- submit updated insurance information,
- request appointment cancellations,
- receive alerts about appointments, and
- view recent visits to certain doctors.
UPMC HealthTrak will also provide users with access to clear and easy-to-understand health information.
There is no cost to participate in UPMC HealthTrak. Users are eligible to participate if...
- over 18 years of age,
- a UPMC patient,
- have a valid e-mail address, and
- have access to -- and are comfortable using -- the internet.