Ezequiel Goldschmidt, MD, PhD, was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He received his medical degree from The University of Buenos Aires where he graduated Suma Cum Laude. He obtained his PhD focusing on tissue regeneration from the same university and completed a neurosurgery residency program at Buenos Aires Italian Hospital.
Dr. Goldschmidt joined the University of Pittsburgh Department of Neurological Surgery residency program in 2015 as a PGY-3. Currently Dr. Goldschmidt is a senior enfolded skull base fellow, under the direction of Paul Gardner, MD. He will be graduating in June of 2020 after which he will travel to Sweden to complete his training as the recipient of the 2020 Van Wagenen Fellowship.
Dr. Goldschmidt's publications can be reviewed through the National Library of Medicine’s publication database.
Specialized Areas of Interest
Argentinian Boards of Neurological Surgeons
Professional Organization Membership
Education & Training
- MD, Buenos Aires University School of Medicine
- PhD, Buenos Aires University School of Medicine
Honors & Awards
- William P. Van Wagenen Fellow, 2020
- Preuss Award, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, 2018
- Self-Assessment in Neurosurgery (SANS) Challenge, 2nd Place, Congress of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting, 2017
- Best Abstract Award, North American Skull Base Society Annual Meeting, 2016
- Charlie Kuntz Scholar Award, AANS/CNS Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves, 2016