CarePages are free, private websites created and personalized by patients or loved ones to help communicate with family and friends while a loved one is receiving care at UPMC. CarePages websites can be created and used during a hospital stay, after a discharge or during long-term care.
By creating a CarePages website, you can:
- track progress toward recovery,
- update everyone at the same time,
- share photos with family and friends,
- list contact information and visiting hours,
- connect with others on your own message board, and
- maintain a web page that is private, secure, and not open to the general public
It's easy to make a CarePages website. All you need is a computer or laptop with internet access. Follow these steps to get started:
- Log on to http://www.carepages.com/UPMC.
- Select the 'Create' link at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to start creating your page.
If you need help, please call CarePages customer support, toll-free, at 1-888-852-5521